Your kind and generous tax-deductible donation to Austin Samaritans helps sustain our efforts to meet desperate needs of the poor and needy in Nicaragua and, by so doing, share with them the love of Christ. Austin Samaritans is a nonprofit corporation and 501(c)(3) non-profit entity and your gifts are tax-deductible in the United States to the extent allowable by law.
Thank you for your interest in support of the Austin Samaritans. To help you facilitate a gift of stock, please click on the link below and follow steps.
Stock Transfer Authorization- Donor Letter of Transfer
Your Generous Donations Helps:
- Enable 300+ schoolchildren to attend Christian schools.
- Support 3 medical clinics providing high-quality medical-dental care to patients with limited means.
- Provide free screening and treatment for breast and cervical cancer to women with limited means.
- Rescue 28 young girls at risk of abuse or sexual trafficking and provide for their education.
- Reach thousands of impoverished Nicaraguans demonstrating that Christian brothers and sisters in the United States love and care about them.
- Encourage those working “in the field” in our ten mission alliances by our prayers, care and support.
Make a difference – one person, one child of God at a time!
<to You Can Help>